Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain that collected personal data from my users and how do I use. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this site. Thirteen years older may register as users https://www.cristinasunlight.com without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of under thirteen consent of parents or guardians for the processing of personal data it is required.
In no case be collected minor data concerning the professional, economic or privacy of other family members without their consent situation.
If you are under thirteen years and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you must not register as a user.
On this website respect and care for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have endeavored to create a secure and reliable space and I want to share my principles about your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless really necessary to lend the services you require me.
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if it came with your express permission.
Cristina Álvarez Fernández has adapted this website to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD) and the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE and LSSI).
The controller of your personal data
- Identity of: Cristina Álvarez Fernández
- Tradename: Cristina Sunlight
- NIF / CIF: X1884325G
- Street address: Avda. Adeje 300, nº 14-16, 38678 -Costa Adeje- S/C de Tenerife, España
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Counseling, coaching, self-help, nutritional and lifestyle advise, coach.
For the purposes of the provisions in the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal information you send to me via the web forms receive data processing “Web users and subscribers.”
For data processing of my users, implement all technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection rules:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency:I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of previously inform you with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle:I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require. Possible minimum
- Principle limitation of the storage time:The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of treatment, according to the purpose. I will inform the corresponding period of conservation and in the case of subscriptions, periodically check my lists and will remove any registration for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is ensured and confidentiality is guaranteed. You know that take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data my users by third parties.
How I obtained your information?
Personal data treatment in https://www.cristinasunlight.com come from:
- Contact Form
- Blog comments
- Form downloads
What are your rights when you provide me your details?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether https://www.cristinasunlight.com trying personal data concerning me or not.
Interested persons are entitled to:
- Request access to personal data relating to that person
- Request rectification or deletion
- Order limiting treatment
- Opposing treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may log in your personal data and to request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, apply for suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected. Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation the processing of their data, in which case I will keep only for exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may stand against the processing of their data.
Cristina Álvarez Fernández will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or exercise or defense of any claims. How interested you are entitled to receive personal data that concern you, you have given me and in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and transmit them to another controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is effected by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, the right to have personal data are transmitted directly responsible responsible where technically possible.
Those interested also have the right to an effective remedy and file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning him infringes Regulation.
For what purpose your personal data treatment?
When a user connects to this website for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, subscribe or do some hiring is providing information of a personal nature which is responsible https://www.cristinasunlight.com.
Such information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, phone number, address and other information.
In https://www.cristinasunlight.com different systems capture personal information and treatment information I provide interested persons with the following order for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form:I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to meet the requirements of users https://www.cristinasunlight.com. For example, I can use this information to respond to your request and respond to questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information contained in the web, the services provided through the web, treatment your personal details, questions concerning the legal texts included in the web as well as any other questions you may have and that are not subject to conditions. I inform you that the data you provide to us will be located on servers:
- FastComet Inc (Cristina Álvarez Fernández provider) within the EU., in Amsterdam.
- Registration form for blog comments:To comment on blog posts https://www.cristinasunlight.com requires that the user is discharged through this form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Once discharged, the user can make as many comments as you like and give feedback on the above. I inform you that the data you provide to us will be located on servers:
- FastComet Inc (Cristina Álvarez Fernández provider) within the EU., in Amsterdam.
There are other purposes for which your personal data treatment:
- To support and improve the services offered by this web.
- other anonymous data obtained by some cookies that are downloaded on the user’s computer when browsing the web that detail in the policy of cookies are also included.
- To manage social networks. Cristina Álvarez Fernández provider can have a presence on social networks. The data processing is carried out by people who become followers in social networks https://www.cristinasunlight.com official pages shall be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules pertaining to the social network as appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user Cristina Álvarez Fernández provider. It will process your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services Cristina Álvarez Fernández provider. As for any other purpose than regulations allow social networks. In any case I will use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
According to the provisions of the general regulations of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Cristina Álvarez Fernández provider (https://www.cristinasunlight.com) residing in Avda. Adeje 300, nº 14-16, 38678 -Costa Adeje- S/C de Tenerife, España, will be responsible for processing those for web users and subscribers data.
Cristina Álvarez Fernández provider, not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, or will do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases they can be made collaborations with other professionals, in such cases, users consent will be required to report on the identity of the contributor and purpose of collaboration. Always it is done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimization for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:The consent.
Prospective or commercial range of products and services is based on the consent that you requested, but in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditional execution of the subscription agreement.
Category data is treated:identifying data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long I will keep your data?
Provided personal data will be kept:
- While the business relationship is maintained.
- Until deletion is not requested by the applicant.
What recipients will communicate your data?
I use many tools to manage your data are hired by third parties.
Strictly necessary to provide for the development of the activity, https://www.naturallifestyle.ch services, share data with the following providers under their corresponding conditions privacy:
Google Analytics: an analytical Web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze https://www.cristinasunlight.com how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.cristinasunlight.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: FastComet Inc. More information: https://www.fastcomet.com FastComet Inc., treats data in order to perform their hosting services to Cristina Álvarez Fernández.
Web platform: WordPress. More information: https://wordpress.org/. WordPress treats data in order to make their web services platform to Cristina Álvarez Fernández.
Email marketing: Mailgun Technologies. More information: https://www.mailgun.com. Mailgun Technologies, Inc. is data in order to make their email marketing services to Cristina Álvarez Fernández. More Information about GDPR and Data Protection from Mailgun: https://www.mailgun.com/gdpr. It also has contracted the services of email marketing with the company Etison LLC, identified commercially as CLICKFUNNELS.
When browsing https://www.cristinasunlight.com can be collected non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among non-identifying data are also related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- google analytics
- Pixel Facebook
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Confidentiality and data security
https://www.cristinasunlight.com is committed to the use and processing of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose thereof, and to comply with its obligation to keep and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on data protection.
https://www.cristinasunlight.com can not guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding confidentiality processing, Cristina Álvarez Fernández will ensure that anyone who is authorized by Cristina Álvarez Fernández to process customer data (including its staff, partners and providers), will be under the appropriate duty of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, realizing https://www.cristinasunlight.com, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information regarding the Security Incident as when the customer knows or reasonably request.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that you send to https://www.cristinasunlight.com, exonerating Cristina Álvarez Fernández (https://www.cristinasunlight.com), of any responsibility.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data, and undertake to keep them updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and Consent
Their consent, both for treatment and for the transfer of data from stakeholders, is revocable at any time by notifying Cristina Álvarez Fernández (https://www.cristinasunlight.com) on the terms set forth in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This reversal in no case be retroactive.
Cristina Álvarez Fernández reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, Cristina Álvarez Fernández announced on this page changes with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.cristinasunlight.com does not conduct practices SPAM, so it does not send commercial e electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Accordingly, each of the forms have occurred in the web, the user can give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
It accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce, https://www.cristinasunlight.com agree not to send commercial communications without proper identification.
Revised 6.1.2018 the.