- Identity of: Cristina Álvarez Fernández
- Tradename: Cristina Sunlight
- NIF / CIF: 76.948.218-Q
- Street address: Avda. Adeje 300, nº 14-16, 38678 -Costa Adeje- S/C de Tenerife, España
- Email: [email protected]
In this space, the user, you will find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions defining the relationship between users and responsible for this website. As a user, it is important to know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Cristina Álvarez Fernández, responsible for this website, I am committed to process information from my users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website is therefore strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD) and the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE and LSSI).
Terms of Service
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, website members Cristina Álvarez Fernández including the contents and services made available to them.
Personal information sought and how I do
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Cristina Álvarez Fernández. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content site without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or which in any way that could damage or impede the normal operation of the website is prohibited. Regarding the content of this website it is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have obtained my permission as the legitimate holder;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as rightful holder;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the web, www.cristinasunlight.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct which could damage the image, interests and rights of Cristina Álvarez Fernández or third parties, or which could damage, disable or overload the portal www.cristinasunlight.com or impede, in any way, the normal use of the Web.
However, the user should be aware that security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely trustworthy and that, therefore https://www.cristinasunlight.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files contained in these documents, but I put all means necessary and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal information provided by the user to Cristina Álvarez Fernández can be stored in databases automated or not, which shall belong exclusively to Cristina Álvarez Fernández, this assuming all the technical, organizational and security to ensure confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform
Also put at the disposal of users the dispute resolution platform that facilitates the European Commission and is available at the following link:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual property rights and industrial
Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of Cristina Álvarez Fernández.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by www.cristinasunlight.com.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights copyright and other legitimate rights in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is party and other proprietary rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights of intellectual property by the introduction of a specific content on the web, you must notify such circumstance to Cristina Álvarez Fernández, indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which acts if the claim is present someone other than the person concerned.
- Report protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the web, the accreditation of intellectual property rights mentioned and express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Web pages provide links to other www.cristinasunlight.com own content and websites that are owned by third parties such as:
- Affiliate Links
- “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Cristina Álvarez Fernández no warranty and is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any kind that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful content programs;
- The negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice misuse
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for any damage that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
The legal notice has been updated last time on 23/09/2018.