What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or pop-up window opens.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs or personal information, etc. Data stored are technical, statistical character, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Chrome browser and tests to browse the same web with Firefox browser, you’ll see that the web does not realize that you’re the same person, because you are actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
What types of cookies exist?
- Cookies techniques:They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered, basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis:Collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, sections you use most, viewed products, time slot usage, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies:Display advertising based on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are their own and third-party cookies?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you’re visiting and third are generated by services or external providers such as Mailgun, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies used this site?
This website uses own and third party cookies. On this site the following cookies listed below are used:
Login:Cookies allow you to log in and out of your account www.cristinasunlight.com.
Personalization:Cookies help me remember how people have interacted or websites, so you can show related content.
Preferences:Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences such as preferred language and your privacy settings.
This site uses analytical services, namely Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve the usability of it, but in no case are associated with data that could eventually identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. You can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Then you have information about cookies social networks using this web in their own policies of cookies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in your cookies policy
- Cookies Twitter, more details in its cookies policy
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, and not only remove, also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
- Cookie settings forGoogle Chrome
- Cookie settings forApple Safari
- Cookie settings forInternet Explorer
- Cookie settings forMozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as tools “Do Not Track” which allow you to choose those cookies you want to allow.